Bradford Specialist Sexual Violence and Abuse Advisory Group 2009 – 2014
BSSVAAG was a pilot project to create an innovative and action-focused joint working forum – led by the specialist sexual violence sector in Bradford. It acted as a template for the development of West Yorkshire Sexual Violence Action Partnership (WYSVAP). BSSVAAG operated for over 5 years and ran a number of conferences whilst collaboratively creating a signposting website for West Yorkshire – called the Matrix.
Its series of conferences ran at The University of Bradford between 2011 and 2014 looking at a range of issues, from male survivors, to the future of specialist service provision and collaborative working within an evolving specialist sector environment.
You can access the male conference – Invisible Boys and Men here.
The Matrix website:
*Please note the Matrix will stay operational until 2017 but will not be updated
West Yorkshire Sexual Violence Action Partnership ( WYSVAP)
Introduction – Purpose
This Partnership has come together as the vehicle for:
- Co-operative working between members to improve service-provision for survivors/victims of sexual violenceand to work towards the elimination of sexual violence in all its forms.
- Enabling member organisations to submit joint funding bids and contract for tenders that further their own objectives and to which they can contribute effectively
- Innovations and synergy in service effectiveness and development
- Supporting the on-going operation and development of member organisations
- Enabling the effective use of resources